J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah ill get pictures asap I been working on my car at a friend's house with his help and i havent gotten my camera over there to take some progress pics.

anyways around here there are alot of idiot drivers who cant be behind you but have to ride 3 feet from ur car with ur hi-beams on.

anyways I pulled the brake light from my stock spoiler and I found a perfectly shaped fog light that fits right in and got a lightly smoked piece of plexiglass so u dont see the light until i turn it on. that way I have my reverve light taken care of and have it set up to a switch so when someone gets to close to comfort

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
my friend did something like that with a s-10. he mounted a bright ass spot light under the bumper. when you get too close to him, he will blind you. serves those dumb people right. someone was really close to my bumper the otherday, and i wasnt in the greatest of moods so i slammed on my brakes. the bastard backed away from me then.

where did you manage to find a fog light like that?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
OMG, so do i!!! i want it to shoot it behind me. ill put food coloring in it too, make it some outragiously bright color. that way they wont tail gate me. my last car would shoot it perfectly over my car and onto the car behind me. my cavy will spray it on the cars on either side of me. fun to do in heavy traffic :lol:

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
What i did to spray windshield washer fluid at people was i just made the holes where it comes out of bigger and wider... so it shoots like 10 feet in a straight line... its fun to soak people sitting at stop lights with their windows down. sure go through alot of fluid tho

·
Registered
13,406 Posts
just get sum of those washer jets from canadian tire with the lights and put them on the cowl and turn them towards the sides :wink: ... i'm gonna get sum fog lights for behind my car lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.