J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

Money to spend as well!?1223

286 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  arkaine 
#1 ·
yeah as of this week i wil have about 1400 dollars to spend. I was thinking along the lines of new cam, exhaust and FDP CAI. maybe some new spark plusg n wires. i just wanna know wut u guys think i should do? any input will be helpful

#2 ·
well do you have anything done yet so far??? If not I'd defaintly get the basics out of the way. CAI, new exhaust, some suspension work. Fresh tune up. anything left after that start thinking about that top end swap. The underdrive pully I hear makes an noticable improvement.

#3 ·
well, i'd go....... FDP CAI, FDP 62mm TB, FFP U/D pulley, FFP chip and a nice exhaust system to get it all flowing........ the only thing of those that i listed that takes a bit of work is the exhaust..... so if you're not mechanically inclined or you can't have your car down a few days that's what i'd do........ otherwise, look at the 3x00 top end.......

#6 ·
I would probably go on ebay or something and look for a turbocharger that would fit the car. Most of the time you can find one that will fit and for fairly cheap. I found one on ebay for my z24 for 600 bucks. I never had the money to get it but it pissed me off that I missed it. So I'd check it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.