J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can you help me find a nice exhaust please!?im removing my cat converter and i want something that will be nice sounding loud and is a single tip about 4/1/2. do you have any ideas cause im stuck and really confused. i was thinking about this obx muffler for 130 dollars but how will it sound with no cat converter? any help would be great thanx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey, I'm not possitive, but I'm pretty sure that removing your cat from your car is a fine of or up to 10,000. I would suggest doing as I have done and investing in a hi flow converter, you can get them from your local dealer, or order them off of http://www.summitracing.com. They are flow through design creating the least amount of resistance. But, you can check with your local authorities and see if it is legal where you live, that is all. On anouther note, I installed a Brosal Brospeed muffler on my car, and it has a very rich growl that means business. It doesn't fart like four banger mufflers, it sounds like a medium sized engine. Only downfall of this muffler is that it has a funny spitting sound when you shift fast at high rpms. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts