J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant post meeages on here because i lost the email i was supposed to get and i never did what it said to do so could you help me out? Im zcavalier(J. Cisneros) and also, i did that stupid ass thing that you hook up your fog lights to your parking lights...well, i hooked mine up to the drivers side black wire that came directly off the bulb and now my parking light switch is fried....any idea on how to fix this huge problem? because i cant see inside my car speedometer at night time. any help would be great. im think that if i can find the wire that is the parking light switch i could just replace that wire because after thinking about it, the parking light bulb is like a 35 watt bulb and the fog light is like 60 watts but now its too late and i need your help!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
I verified your account for you, so you should be able to log in now.

Yup, hooking up fogs to the parking lights without using a relay will melt the switch alright. You more than likely are going to have to replace the entire turn signal lever, since the switch itself is more than likely the problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts