J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maily it was the 25th anniversary for moraine or dayton ohio truck and bus which holds a car show. The plant makes trailblazers, envoys. the old s-10's and a few others similar. With over 6 Million sold, its not a bad number. a pretty nice day if I do say so my self.. on with the pictures.. I didn't get to enter mine (unfortunatly) due to the fact that it seriously needs an alignment real bad but I will post picutes of what that now looks like here by the weekend :D

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Looks like it was fun......If I had my pick I would definately pick the Chevelle!!!!! By what I could tell it looks like it might of been a 396bb. If not what was it?

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
nice 2nd gen...

and that Fiero looks hawt !!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they were all pretty muchflawless. I also have a trailblazer and the first 2 was part of trailvoy.com I would have taken alot more pictuers of the rest of the cars but the battery on the camera died.

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
I just saw a Grand National like that one today, and an old woman was driving it. I nearly started to cry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.