J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a convertible (and an Olds guy) - always was afraid of the 3.1+3.4L's in the 92-95 Olds verts, totally forgot some of these had the 'older' 3.1 similar to what I was used to on my 1988 Z24 2.8L (the smaller bore version). Anyway, its a well maintained 91, can't believe its owner gave it up. I'm told it was traded in for a truck to haul a camper/trailer. The guy kept it mint, I'm going to have fun trying to keep up what he did. I don't think it was ever driven in rain or snow. Has about 95k miles on it.

1 of the 60 made with this color combo (Dark Sapphire Blue body, gray interior, white top) for the 90-91 Body Style. 1 of the 123 made with Dark Sapphire Blue body (across any year) 1SD Power package and "Sport Package" - leather seating, rallye instrument cluster (digital), 16" wheels, automatic a/c, leather wrapped steeting wheel with touch controls.

The wheels are the 16" Olds "International" style, I think Olds only used for 3-4 years and meant to be the next gen Super Stock wheel for Olds. They're hard to find as they were expensive to replace back in the day and just not as common in the first place.

Attachments

· Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,713 Posts
WOW 8)

That really is mint. Those seats look soooo comfortable.
Super nice car all around. Great find :!:

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, yeah I already am on the w-body forum, nice site! Such a nice find, the previous owner had detailed records down to car washes and gas fill ups / mileage since day 1, no guesswork as to when things were changed out and when maintenance was done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.