J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gents, it's been a tough decision but I'm giving up the Cavi. Moving on to a classic car restore. I recently aquired a 69 Buick Riviera with a 430 big block that's ready for some TLC. I'm only in the imagination stage, but I plan on going all out on her. First things first... clean out the garage.
I'm selling my Cavi locally but I do have some parts that I may be able to ship if anyone is interested. All parts come from a 94 2.2. Left & Right front fenders, hood, and complete dash (I think it's all there).
Hit me up if your interested. I'll take pics. Not looking to get rich, I'd just like to see things put to good use. Shipping is probably the most expensive on these parts. The hood will probably go on craigslist.
This group has been awesome. It's the reason I didn't give up on my little beast much sooner. Although I never actually put the time into my Z that I wanted to, it's been cool to see all the awesome stuff you all have done to your rides. It's a sad day for for me but all good things eventually come to an end.
I just have to say... Thank you Moon and thank you to all who have given me advice over the years.
Peace

Attachments

· Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,713 Posts
That Riviera looks like will make a very nice one. Really good condition for an almost 50 year old car. Someone took wonderful care of it 8)

Sorry to hear you are leaving the Cavalier scene, but I understand how we tend to take on new loves. LOL, that is how I got into the Cavalier when I quit messing with old Pontiacs. I hope you get much enjoyment out of the Buick.

You wouldn't happen to have any drivetrain parts laying around you would want to part with, would you?
I'm interested in the 94 intermediate shaft/bearing/mount assembly and the engine mounting bracket (often called the 'clam shell') that goes with the heavy duty shaft mount.

Here is a picture of what I'd like to buy.

Attachments

· Premium Member
25,627 Posts
My buddy and I are starting work on the twin of your Riviera, same year color and engine.

we're going to pull the engine this spring and rebuild it, rest of the car is solid though. Top end has been apart for like 10 years so it's pretty crusty... haha

Have fun with it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.