J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, as you know I have been extremely busy. I have recently got done with my showtruck and now working on a 02 Dodge Ram. The guy wants it to be an RT so I've went and told him what to buy. This is just a few of the stuff that I have done. Here's the pics, the main transformation is this winter. I'll keep you informed......

Enjoy.....

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used 3M Two-Sided Tape, and had to drill 3 holes for each side. Then mounted the bolts through the holes into the threads on the scoop. It actually went pretty well. Took longer painting the scoop then installing it. :D It really set that truck off. The reason why he doesn't have the rims on there yet is because he's trying to find the actual RT rims. Then he's going for the tonneau and wing. Its turning out pretty good so far.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
34blazer said:
have you ever seen those 20" dak rt rims? they were limited production. i think those would look pretty good on that. and maybe a little lower too
I think I have, I know someone who has some of them but they are 6 lug and the Ram are 5 lug. They woulda looked sharp on that truck. But I don't know for sure if they are the same ones or not. I'll have to search for them. He's got the Silver RT stripe that goes on the back of the truck. He's wanting to get the tonneau and the wing first though. And I have mentioned it to him to lower it. The kid is 16 and his mom and dad a very well off. I mean they went and bought pretty much all the stuff on the truck. Not to mention the truck itself. But he's not complaining.lol We went last week and installed 40 series flowmaster, with dual 4inch echotips out the sides.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
benz88 said:
you added chrome mirrors, when the RT's are just like factory black ones. other then that decent.
:lol:
Yeah he's addicted to black and chrome. I mentioned it but he wanted it. I don't care, more money for me. :D I give it a month and hopefully it'll be ready for the RT Powerplant. I'll have more pics up when we put the other goodies on.

Oh yeah, thanks Quantum!!!!! I wouldn't mind to have it!!!!lol

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
93ztwo4 said:
i dont think i have ever scene a ram rt. i have scene the srt10 ram.
Very correct but it's not actually an srt10. Its just a regular 02 Dodge Ram. He's wanting it to look like a SRT. So we are just calling the Project RT.

Oh yeah, those rims I had was the Dakota RT rims. They are 6 and won't work. To bad though, I really love those rims. Very nice.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.