J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone, I've decided to put her up for sale... is been put on the back burner for too long now & don't for see it going any further at this point.
The only thing in progress at the moment is door panels are off needing to be redone.
I'm asking $5000 firm.
PM me
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
20,045 Posts
There's a right way and a wrong way to make an ad, this people is an example of the wrong way.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
20,045 Posts
It makes perfect sense, I was pointing out to people how NOT to make a for sale ad.

You provide ZERO details about what you're selling, it could be anything, since you simple are selling "her" and "it".

Oh and the PM you sent, is a good way to get yourself at least an infraction or possibly a ban depending on how many you may already have.

About that "more thought", you might want to do that for this "ad"...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,209 Posts
classicz24 said:
Still awaiting the right buyer & the buyer that actually HAS the $$$
While you ignored him before you may want to heed six's suggestions Especially since the registry no longer works so people can't go out of their way to assist you with a sale by having to hunt down what you are selling.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
20,045 Posts
rude_ideas said:
classicz24 said:
Still awaiting the right buyer & the buyer that actually HAS the $$$
While you ignored him before you may want to heed six's suggestions Especially since the registry no longer works so people can't go out of their way to assist you with a sale by having to hunt down what you are selling.
This guy gets it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,405 Posts
classicz24 said:
Still awaiting the right buyer & the buyer that actually HAS the $$$
There are at least two active members looking for a Z24 right now. I'm one of them. I want a phase 2 but if your car is really worth $ 7,500 I'd consider it. 3400 swapped? 5-speed? Original paint? Hope the miles are less than 50,000.

Post some info on your car. The registry doesn't work, and even if it did, we need recent pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,424 Posts
chris88z24 said:
classicz24 said:
Still awaiting the right buyer & the buyer that actually HAS the $$$
There are at least two active members looking for a Z24 right now. I'm one of them. I want a phase 2 but if your car is really worth $ 7,500 I'd consider it. 3400 swapped? 5-speed? Original paint? Hope the miles are less than 50,000.

Post some info on your car. The registry doesn't work, and even if it did, we need recent pics.
You will most likely not find a cleaner car then his.
 
  • Like
Reactions: no1vert

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
20,045 Posts
cavalier3400z said:
chris88z24 said:
classicz24 said:
Still awaiting the right buyer & the buyer that actually HAS the $$$
There are at least two active members looking for a Z24 right now. I'm one of them. I want a phase 2 but if your car is really worth $ 7,500 I'd consider it. 3400 swapped? 5-speed? Original paint? Hope the miles are less than 50,000.

Post some info on your car. The registry doesn't work, and even if it did, we need recent pics.
You will most likely not find a cleaner car then his.
Difficult to tell, without pictures and specific information. *shrug*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,405 Posts
Did some forum digging - Is it a blue 1st gen with the stripes?

Stock motor? Automatic?

Looks clean but the mods aren't my cup of tea. Looking for something 100% stock.

Best of luck with the sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
man, this has been funny for a few years now.

He is selling his vintage vespa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Yeah I saw the car in the rear view mirror, and I know what it is, but, really(!!), is it so hard to actually spell out the name of the car you are selling, especially over a three year period? Anyway, thanks for three years of levity and hilarity. :D
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top