J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey all.
Well, needless to say I don't quite understand the sarcasm and certain remarks so I will leave all alone and forgive.
I don't understand the unknowingness of just finding my registry entry link and also specific topic on the Z progress pix to find all additional photos you may need. It does, in fact open/link(at least by me).
That being said, no one has either taken the time or effort to PM or e-mail me.

As to some other members comments---this has NOT been a so called game,hoax, "levity", or "hilarity".

Update again soon maybe for the final time.....

Stay safe through this worldwide pandemic!

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Perhaps you are still under the assumption that the registry works. But it does not, so that people cannot see what you have done to your car. Thus there is no information available to would-be buyers. Some of us were somewhat astonished that you gave so little information about the car or what you have done to improve it.. A few posts back rude_ideas said:

"the registry no longer works so people can't go out of their way to assist you with a sale by having to hunt down what you are selling."

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.