J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im editing this page now to say haha mike your car is slow, he in qutoe said before we left my hosue o goto the track "Tim, im positive my car is faster then yours especially since i just took all thw weightout of my car, subs, spare tire, all, so whatever happens at the track tonight ill keep it between us"... all god damn the past 2 weeks hes been talking massive shit to everyone... and now look, hes a whole 1.2 seconds slower then me, oh well will teach him a lesson, anyways just wanted to say for once i got a legal kill!!!

ok my friend about 2 months ago, bought a 1990 rx7, now the car exterior isnt in bad condition but the engine doesnt look or sound to good. However he insists that its in perfect shape, he is bragging his ass off so much saying e can beat my z, so we are going to settle it this friday at capitol raceway. Post your thoughts on how you think this will turn out, ive only lost once and it was to a modded vr6 jetta. Only by 1-2 cars after banging out of 3rd

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
kid around the block from me has a auto older style RX7, i trashed him, we were heading to the highway and the light was green so he nailed it going around the turn im like wtf(i couldnt downshift to 2nd cuz of my bad tranny) so i floored it in 3rd to catch up. I pulled even with him at about 40 then side by side till 50 i let off a bit to see if he kept going and he did so i slammed the pedal back to the floor nailed 65 shifted into 4th switched lanes and never looked back to see him :-D.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
If it's a T-II he'll spank you righteously, if it's a N/A FC and his engine is in tip top sahpe he'll beat you but not by a lot. If his engine isn't tuned up and has poor compression (which is common on the older 13B) you'll beat him. Be careful though rotarys are no joke, and while it may sound like crap it could be street ported and a high RPM screamer.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he is talking all this smack saying hes ognna drop a rbo in it, but its n/a now and he will never have the $ for a turbo, so his engine is also in poor condition, it runs fine but it still isnt like new... so i think ill whoop him! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.