J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this today. I'm not sure if its idiodic, but i'm 75% sure. I want to make sure first, that the Ford Contour is not a performance car, especially a 4 door auto. I'm sure this guy had extra money to spend and put a good engine or whatever in. But its STILL a contour.

But anyway

"HYPNOTIZED" the Contour

· Premium Member
7,471 Posts
It looks to be an SVT but it could just have the SVT body kit.... cant tell with the paint job... i usually like the SVT contours but that is just retarded!!!

G

·
Well call me retarded then, besides the rims I sort of like it. I watched oversea's races that had those looks but they call 'em something that starts w/ an M. Err, wish I could remember, but that car reminds me of those.

· Registered
4,703 Posts
yeah, i like it. other than the rims. there is a stealth i pass on my way to school everyday with the same ones, and i don't like them on there either.

· Registered
102 Posts
I kinda like it too. You mod what you can afford and what you like. All the power to this guy for expressing him/herself.

· Super Moderator
20,058 Posts
That's the same colour I wanted to paint my Skyhawk, only a little brighter. If I ever get a Lotus Esprit it WILL BE a bright green like that. :)

· Registered
121 Posts
but the nose garden green has 2 go...i know whats wrong!!!!!!!...there's 3 other FORD'S parked around it :!: that explains why it's so ugly.........i'm bringing my cam with me everywhere i go. we should have a contest to see who can find the worst ride...what do u guys think? :roll:

· Registered
6,398 Posts
z24_ss said:
andyroo said:
The Ford Contour is not a performance car, especially a 4 door auto
lol, An SVT Contour would spank most of these cars here stock for stock....
Actually no they wouldn't The SVT Contour feels alot faster than it is. It's rated 15.7 in the quarter. Trust me I could hang with my buddies when he had it, and I still had my Cavalier. They aren't as fast as everyone thinks.

· Registered
1,107 Posts
z24_ss said:
andyroo said:
The Ford Contour is not a performance car, especially a 4 door auto
lol, An SVT Contour would spank most of these cars here stock for stock....
z24 you have to take into thought the weight of the contour.... even as an svt with 200hp a 3.1 z24 shouldnt have a problem beating it.... ive taken out a few with my 2.8 auto with the few internal mods ive done

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.