J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i picked up my new exhaust on saturday. My friend was supposed to come over and help me put everything on. well i took apart the old exhaust thinking he was gonna show to weld everytihng together......asshole never showed. so i couldnt go around w/o an exhaust. So i had to clamp everything together. That was soooo much fun :evil: anyways. i start the car up after putting everything on and guess what!!!! the gasket from the manifold is shot. so that needs to be replaced!!!!! i dropped off the car at the exhaust shop today and they are gonna drop everything fix the gasket and realighn and weld the exhaust together. so now im spending money that i really didnt want to spend.

On the other hand the exhaust is gonna sound really nice ;)

this is my new muffler

i also have a dynomax 2.25" mandrell bent connecting pipe along with a dynomax high flow cat. all together i got a hell of a deal on the parts. i got everyithing at damn near cost!! total in parts 135.95 plus the 200 friggin dollars i have to spend today :evil: :evil:

oh well atleast it wont have to be done again.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well everything is fixed, the car sounds really nice now!!! i didnt want to spend the money but it does sound good and now its out of the way, and i wont have to deal with this again. :D

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
I can call him whatever I want... I'm the elder here LOL

besides in a way I'm his boss.

:lol:

Nah, it's looking and sounding real good, next up, new decklid and spoiler (I'm stealing his old one for my sedan)

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
amancuso said:
besides in a way I'm his boss.

:lol:

Nah, it's looking and sounding real good, next up, new decklid and spoiler (I'm stealing his old one for my sedan)
lets just rub that in a little more!!!!!

and whats this the salvation army!!!!!! stealing my spoiler!!!

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
z24_ss said:
Nice man...isnt it funny that a muffler named Flowmaster flows the least :lol:
thats one of the reasons why i have always gone with the dynomax mufflers. they have a deep tone to them but nothin insane and the flow is outstanding.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Hey no one can can call soup ghetto !! Especially after seeing my ghetto cruiser!! Now thats ghetto!!!! :p

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Oh yeah good job on the exhaust. Cant wait to hear it on Sunday when you do the engine swap for the gc! j/k :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
markeemsz said:
Oh yeah good job on the exhaust. Cant wait to hear it on Sunday when you do the engine swap for the gc! j/k :lol:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what??!!??

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
soup said:
markeemsz said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what??!!??
U know Im just kidding ... right :lol: <SIZE size="59"> I think :lol: :lol: :lol: </SIZE>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.