J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
sask_cruiser said:
only good thing jensen made were their titanium subs
Nope wrong again! The best thing Jensen ever made was the joint effort between themselves and rubbermaid to make sturdy trash cans for their products. I'll tell you now before you get too far and start to make one of the most common and costly mistakes ever in car audio. Don't ever buy things "just for now". Save your money or use a stores layaway plan to get what you really want because what's the sense of paying 200 dollars for a system only to go back and replace it 6 months down the road because you realized that it's crap?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
4uhataz said:
sask_cruiser said:
only good thing jensen made were their titanium subs
Nope wrong again! The best thing Jensen ever made was the joint effort between themselves and rubbermaid to make sturdy trash cans for their products. I'll tell you now before you get too far and start to make one of the most common and costly mistakes ever in car audio. Don't ever buy things "just for now". Save your money or use a stores layaway plan to get what you really want because what's the sense of paying 200 dollars for a system only to go back and replace it 6 months down the road because you realized that it's crap?
...so you can have something "just for now" :D
lots of people do that... just kinda work there way up. that's what i did... i don't regret it. you get more experience that way if you ask me :D

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
hold up isn't this the kid just telling all of us that he had the $$ to go out and buy 2 W7's and amps to push them and now he's posting that he bought 2 cheap ass orions and of all things a friggin Jenson amp to power them????? WTF :-? call me confused is this kid just full of shit or did I miss something??

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
I just read that thread! Well, looks like another one bites the dust.

·
Registered
13,406 Posts
hey there is nothing wrong with the jensen titanium subs, my cousin couldn't blow them and he put twice as much wattage through them as what they are suppose to be able to handle and they are still like new.. don't diss something till you try it out yourself

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
sask_cruiser said:
hey there is nothing wrong with the jensen titanium subs, my cousin couldn't blow them and he put twice as much wattage through them as what they are suppose to be able to handle and they are still like new.. don't diss something till you try it out yourself
I will rephrase the comment for this quote above.

Trying to blow a Jensen sub with a Jensen amp or something of similar quality will not happen. Trying to blow a Jensen sub with a Memphis amp will happen. Once again rubbermaid has the solution for Jensen products.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
sask_cruiser said:
Let me set things straight here ... when I was 16 and brand new into car audio I'll admit I had Jensen stuff, HU, Amp, speakers ... it was good or at least that's what I thought. So umm please know who you're talking to when you start running off at the mouth.

Is there better stuff? Better believe it. Is Jensen ok if you're just getting into car audio? Sure, because it's cheap. That's ALL it's good for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.