J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week, when I found this website I started thinking about the old Sunbird hatchback I had in high school. I went in search of some visual evidence of the car and this is all I could find. Let's try not to focus on what a tool I am and how big my dates hair is, and look at my car in the background. This was the early '90's after all. This was prom night and I was having none of getting a limo. I used the sunbird, and by used I mean the hatchback portion.

I hope the picture works.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
niiice. thats a badass pic !!

I'm usually around white lake once or twice a week for work.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
blongstaff said:
I believe she's spit out several rugrats since those days. If I had to guess it probably ain't pretty
lol!!!

nice bird though!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
blongstaff said:
I believe she's spit out several rugrats since those days. If I had to guess it probably ain't pretty
how old is she? could be a possible milf. But i'll take your word.

steve, remember my roommate eric? he's banging a 46 year old MILF these days haha.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think 32 would be the age. As far as mileage goes ......... well ........... let's just say she's probably been through an engine, the paint was faded, and I believe she replaced the rear end with a bigger one.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
blongstaff said:
I think 32 would be the age. As far as mileage goes ......... well ........... let's just say she's probably been through an engine, the paint was faded, and I believe she replaced the rear end with a bigger one.
hahahahaha. You should post more often. :lol:

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
blongstaff said:
Still in for pics :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.