J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:moon:

Between the woman who owned the cavalier before me, and my own BFA, I have two broken stock Z24 driver-side bucket seats.

Is there a factory seat that will bolt in that is stronger? Also, what Aftermarket seats would you suggest for ease of installation and quality?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
most after market seats a pretty narrow with the exception of a select few........ try the grand am seats they are decently stronger and seem to be a favorite in swapping

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
xbot said:
psquare75 said:
Lose some weight maybe.
:lol: Hah, well thats one solution. But i would go with plrcav, if you can find some nice Grand AM GT seats, that would probably be your best solution and they look nice too.
actually, it would be the easiest, because your spending less money in food, and wont have to buy new seats :)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
quantum said:
xbot said:
psquare75 said:
Lose some weight maybe.
:lol: Hah, well thats one solution. But i would go with plrcav, if you can find some nice Grand AM GT seats, that would probably be your best solution and they look nice too.
actually, it would be the easiest, because your spending less money in food, and wont have to buy new seats :)
word.

drop a few pounds. then buy some nice narrow seats.

EDIT - or stop jumping into your car like it's a trampoline.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Id really like to swap Grand Am seats in my car but im pretty sure the backseat in my car is smaller than my GF's Z24 hardtop ; - )
Does this mean I cant use the back seat from the Grand Am? Has anyone tried yet?

·
Registered
258 Posts
topdowncruiser93 said:
Id really like to swap Grand Am seats in my car but im pretty sure the backseat in my car is smaller than my GF's Z24 hardtop ; - )
Does this mean I cant use the back seat from the Grand Am? Has anyone tried yet?
Don't the seats fold down individually? That'd take a little bit of work for the releases to be fabbed into the rear deck...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.