J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the front my tires rub against the struts. is there some struts i could buy that they wont rub on? if i replace the front ones then i should replace the rear ones too. any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know the tire size off of the top of my head, but the rims are 16in rims, and the struts are factory. i can barely get my hand between the strut and my tire.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wait, i think the fender things are rubbing. the plastic stuff. is it going to hurt anything if i take it off? also, can i put lowering springs on it without hurting anything else or making it rub more if i take off the guards. one last thing, where is a place where i can get good, cheap lowering springs and struts for the front and back (wont springs do it all for the front and back? or do i have to get struts too. i thought only the front had struts.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if i take off the mud guard it wont rub. i checked it out. that wont hurt my car, will it?

also, if i got lowering springs, those go all around my car, dont they?
if i got the new springs, my struts should be alright shouldnt they?

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
i had to take them off my car and i havent had any probelms, although they probable would be good to have on. ill be replacing mine at some point or another.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.