J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 1990 Cavalier cl for sale, brand new engine, transmission, windshield, and front fender (due to vandalism), and new paint, new cv axles, tires, and 600$ JVC deck and speakers. post your offers, it is a 5 sped also, i live in powell river bc

I also have the old engine and tranny with only a few parts missing, and them as a whole or miscellaneous parts are up for grabs, i will ship if needed, thanks

dont be afraid to ask any questions.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Its not that there is no interest...its more that no one has money. I could get you a good price for it but you are so far away.

Wait....

Pm me with your target price (e-tested & certified)... I will talk to my cousin, he may still be looking and he is in Alberta.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am looking to get 2200 w/o stereo 2600 with stereo, half of what i paid for the damn stereo, but that is depreciation for ya.
The new clutch was just put in, along with many other things, new windshield, new motor, new tranny, new cv axles, and new exhaust.

Canadian funds of course

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.