J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend has one of these. I couldn't believe it when we raced. He killed me from 0-60 km/hr I caught him almost and then he left me behind. That thing red lines third gear in an auto!! by the way the car does 0-100km/hr in 7.3 and has a top speed of 196km/hr and it's a bloody wagon...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To the supposed rydergal Guess what dipshit, your subaru wagon sucks shit...you call that a race? I ask you to come play again and well see who gets smoked Dont fuck with the z or you will get burned.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Look at the number of posts and you'll see something is up...they're 5 for both of them...she couldn't have replied to herself and kept the same number of posts...?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I don;t know if this is a bug or what, I clicked on that Rydergal's name, then clicked on View posts by this user, and all the posts I ever posted were listed (none of that persons) just wondering if it's me or a bug in the message board?

lemme know if you guys have the same problem.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Think its a bug if you are logged in, it lists your posts instead. Add another thing to my list.

Yes, her post count would be the same in both messages. It updates in every message you have posted to reflect the current number

·
Registered
679 Posts
maybe she just has multiple personalities in her head or something and they are duking it out here on the message boards. or maybe she doesn't even realize that she answered herself?!? maybe she has an extremely short memory and forgot that was her name. or maybe she just did it to make peolpe like me ask questions?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Since this is bothering everybody so much here is what happened. My boyfriend (whos address is in my registry) found this site and signed me up (it is MY Z24)well he set the password and therefore he knew it. He put up the first message because he does own a subaru. Later I replied to it using MY login. That is why someone replied to themself.
By the way, he made the website too

·
Registered
679 Posts
OK, well that still doesn't clear things up any.... now instead of just YOU looking like an idiot, you both look like an idiot......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts