J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so just an hour ago at naperville dragway in quebec canada. well i was runnin my 13.0"s and there was this civis turbo w slicks he ran lke 12.5 and then i did a run and came back and there all like making fun of the poor lil bird with thier tire bitches. so i get next to him in line and there laughing at my hole in the front fender and what not, then one guy says let put some money on it so my loud mouth friend says sure 30$. the civic guys start laughing so i go to my friend watch this this guy did like 4 or 5 runs watch him chop an axel. so he went and did this huge burn out with his friend cheering i drive around the water idleing and roll up to the line. i launch on the ending of the 2nd yellow and next thing i know hes coming towards me and then stops. so i'm going down the track flashing my lights laughing my head off i come back to the front there are my friend rolling on the ground laughing they go over to the civc followers and asks for his money. one those guys goes "cmon he broke it" . so that was my night

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope they said its not fair becasue it broke .... like the race was unfair his car is half a second faster than mine! but i knew the odds of him fucking up were high expecialy with all the people around him ... civic and civic drivers like axels shafts crack under pressur

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
frank_ster said:
nope they said its not fair becasue it broke .... like the race was unfair his car is half a second faster than mine! but i knew the odds of him fucking up were high expecialy with all the people around him ... civic and civic drivers like axels shafts crack under pressur
heh, civic axles are pretty strong. theres a 500whp civic here on stock axles,and runs slicks at the track.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.