J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a near mint 1993 Z24 convertible, one of few factory red with factory white top and one of even less with factory custom white interior door panels.
2nd owner.
64,8xx original miles.
Stored in every winter of its life, driven only once in the rain myself.
All GM original parts.
Maintenance regular.
Top doesn't leak.
Needs nothing.
You will not find another of these soon to be classic car in this condition. Stop by and take a look - 4508 Shelly Rd, Livonia NY. 14487. just off rt 15. or call (585)346-2055. $4200 obo.

a couple pictures can be seen here and in registry http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/412964883.html

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Just for reference, I sold my near-mint '93 in the spring of 06 for $3400. Pics in my registry. Rust-free and all in great condition except for the edging of the top. Also had custom wheels, set of stock wheels included and a $4000 custom air-ride system. Yes, I lost money but it was time for me to let it go and pass it on to someone who had more time to drive it and pamper it. I feel that I got enough for it, even though I didn't even get what I had into it...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, i did say or best offer... im not going to start low and hope someone offers more. i need to get the car outta here by winter so im open to offers. its a great car, but im looking to do some traveling with the money i get from it (after i pay off some debt that is)

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
jesus people, quit bitching. this is the B/S/T and he's trying to sell a car. You don't have to try to talk him down if you have no intrest in the car. :roll:

good luck with the sale, that's a very nice vert. Local lady has one exactly like it (white top and all) in MINT shape. If i was interrested i'd pay $4200 in a heartbeat. :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
That is a great price for that car, it only has 64,8xx original miles. That isn't even broken in. I would be happy both buying and selling a car like that for that price.

I would be happy taking that kind of money for mine too... :wink: :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.