J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone lets see....I can sell brand new neons, and various other things at good prices....speakers, exhausts...just ask.

FUSION or Reactor Underbody Kit (blue, red, green, purple, white)
$90+shipping (avg. total is 110-115)

Lite Glow Underbody Kit (aqua, blue, purple, green, red)
$105+shipping

Racing pedals- $20-$55 (depends on brand, indiglo and carbon fiber)

Exhausts/Tips-$50-$200

Just ask I have all sorts of things BRAND NEW. I am supplied from a warehouse, so I would like to get 4 or 5 orders fill at once instead or 1 here and there. Just ask questions, I'll answer.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
do you happen to have any pics of the exhaust tips?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
big23head said:
I can't find any underbody kit company that sells the longer bulbs separate. Personally I think they just want you to buy another to get the money. I will keep looking for you though.
Low glow sells individual neons but they are expensive.
Hey big23head, will you mix a set of neons for me. I want blue sides and white front and rear. Let me know. The brand doesn't matter as long as there is a warranty against everything except breakage.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just want to update on what I can get. Neons, exhausts, speakers, subs, amps, wiring kits, alarms, dynamat, TV's, DVD's, cd players, combos, aluminum spoilers, wiring harnesses, pretty much all audio equipment. Just ask, thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
95cavblue-i don't have the cats available, and no i can't get non aluminum spoilers yet

slimshady-cd player i have trouble competing with ebay, i can do it for 280 w/remote shipped
-the amp, Fusion Class D 850 watts rms: $550 shipped
-5 audiobahns i can get (800-1800watts):$350-$675 shipped
-pioneer 1000 watt: $350 shipped
-power acoustik(1800-3000 watts): $390-$455 shipped

i have a few others too, let me know.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.