J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,678 Posts
Great find, especially with a 3400. Looks to be in nice shape too. How's the interior?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took it out in the freezing winter to take some picture at daylight.

Interior is not bad... Need some tlc like the exterior. Needs a good cleening.

Celling has to be done. Center console windows switch need to be repair. And some other things.
Gear shift Speedometer Vehicle Automobile pedal Car

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Car seat cover

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,678 Posts
It appears correct. I'm pretty sure nothing goes on the piece you are pointing to. I'm thinking it is only for atmospheric pressure. The parts catalog shows the two hoses that are hooked up on yours. The drawing shows nothing going to the AIR one. My 92 and 94 systems have nothing going to it, but they have a plate in front of it that has an open gap around it, I suppose for access to atmosphere. I can't tell if yours has the plate or if maybe it is broken off? I believe the plate is only to keep insects from getting in it (maybe). No hose goes to it.

Oh and that car really is in very good condition. Interior is nice :)
Dorman used to have the correct window switch, if they still offer it. Not very expensive either. I have one in my 88.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Oh baby. I like seeing me some sweet Canadian z24s out there. Looking nice. I got my last z24 from Quebec!
Who did the swap on your car?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light

Here's a pic of my 3500. That's it's yearly outing, out of the garage for a wash. Then back in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts