J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got my new amp a couple weeks ago, and i havn't had the chance to post anything, school, 2 part time jobs. kinda busy... but here she is.
It's an Audiobahn A1801X, 1000 w max, 550 w rms.

and here is a newer pic of what it's pushing...

I am in the midst of doing a custom trunk on this badboy as well. I have made a platform already which is isntalled in the first sub pic. (kinda hard to tell) But it angles the subs up more. The amp will be mounted in front of the subs, and i will have carpeted walls up the side of the trunk as well... not yet whown. :)
thanks fer lookin.
mike

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.
i would have it all together preperly the way i want it, but i have to get my trunk welded up for a prior project before i seal the deal and get it all set up perfectly.
ugly ass wires!
ill have better pics once i have it set up.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
looks damn good!!!

is that a clock on the amp??? is there really a need for that????

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
black94rs said:
Looks good man, damn that box is small. Looks like what mine should look like.
i know eh! it'll look a lil different once i have the sides up, the trunk space will be smaller, so it may add to make them not look so small.

the amp matches up for the subs great. the amp itself would be able to support 2 12's up the step up from my subs no problem. i htink those subs are rated at 400w rms each, mine are 300.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.