J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some better pix of the targa sunbird, these are pretty much the before pix, wait until spring, ya'll be freakin when u see lambo doors & FX designs on there...

and hell, you should know I'm good for it, it's Targa now, and it wasn't before...

Phew...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Got any pics with the top on? Just wondering how you did the top? Glass, canvas, etc. Glad to see you went with just one spoiler. :lol: Can't wait to see lambo doors. I've heard of a few people trying it but have yet to see pics of our huge ass doors in the air.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Sweet dude, yea deffinately get some pictures with the top on. I like the way u did ur interior too, looks pretty nice. Maybe u could paint the black vents tho, they lookin a lil outta place with the white n red color scheme there bud.

·
Registered
307 Posts
That looks sweet. Nice job :eek: . Care to share your secret on how you did it? :wink: A friend of mine was trying to convince me that I should make some from a camaro T-top or something ( I'm probably not even going to bother). Before seeing your car, I had a hard time trying to visuallize it, but it looks sweet.

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
steveo said:
man you made a post that said "brake dust on rims = no respect for car"

well your tires look like POO... must have no respect :roll:
Looks like you're trying to cause shit, and I also remember reading a thread about someone BEGGING for forgivenesss, throw away you're shovel before you dig yourself ANOTHER hole...

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
intmd8r said:
That looks sweet. Nice job :eek: . Care to share your secret on how you did it? :wink: A friend of mine was trying to convince me that I should make some from a camaro T-top or something ( I'm probably not even going to bother). Before seeing your car, I had a hard time trying to visuallize it, but it looks sweet.
Don't bother trying to make T-tops out of a car that never came factory with them, as you can see, I have all convertible trim parts for the windshield area, show your buddy my pix, and tell him that there is ALREADY a sunbird/cavalier convertible, use the structural and trim parts and then you're rocking

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.