J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any interest in this type of hood? It will fit well with the 2nd gen body line.
Right now we have the mold ready for the scoop only but if we get around 10 order for the 2nd gen, we will produce the mold and the hood. For the price it will be in the same price range we will see.

Marc-Andre Grenier
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
Ford designs should stay on Ford vehicles. ;)

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
geedsman said:
ryancolburn said:
geedsman said:
i like the idea but no job = no money plus i`m already in works for getting a diza hood

otherwise i would go for it
What happened to Mickey D's? I thought you were running the joint.
rather not discuss btw i was only a swing not the store manager
wow geeds, i was a swing at McD's for 5 years before i got my current job :eek: they screwed me hardcore and fired me on a total BS reason :evil: fukin bastards :guns: Ronald Mc Donald

btw, the hood is allright, but it would be way better if the scoops were closer together and a bit more functional looking. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If we build the hood, it will be fully fonctional ram air.

Raven, I see ford product on so many car, the same thing, you see ss style scoop on Civic.......

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
icez24 said:
Raven, I see ford product on so many car, the same thing, you see ss style scoop on Civic.......
To that I would say:

GM designs should stay on GM vehicles. ;)

·
Registered
733 Posts
o man ...i love that hood i have a thing for thoes mustangs and i think it would be awesome if i could get one ...i would drive up to canada to pick it up depending on where you are and how close to say vermont you are ...lemme know whats up man thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.