J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My new hood. Cost me 30 dollars at the junk yard and is in mint condition.
I found a factory rear spoiler from an 86z at the yard today too. Its a lip spoiler that I havent seen on too many z's of this generation.
I even found the center console switch assembly Ive been looking for. Its been a long time looking, but finally found. Now I can rest in a little more peace. Later.

·
Registered
246 Posts
LuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLucky
hehe that will look great on your car. Did you find any of those things i put on the list??

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I kinda forgot about it. It was too late once I was there.
Theres plenty of time so be patient. Ive seen lots of good cars in the yard lately.
Ill take the list next time Im at the yard. Later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Went to the junkyard yesterday, and saw 2 of those hoods in near mint condition... Probably asking 20$ CDN for each.... and lots of parts for 1st gen Z24!

·
Registered
118 Posts
what's funny is that for a good 30 seconds i was looking at those pics there trying to figure out just what in the hell was wrong with the hood. Thought you bought some kind of crazy hood that lifts straight up instead of a regular hinge or something.

Then I smacked myself in the forehead and said "D'oh!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts