J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name's James and I've been visiting this site off and on for about 2 years now, some of you know me from j-body.org, but for those of you who don't, here are some pictures of my car.

^^^ seat covers are now gone :)

^^^ molded sides woohoo!!

And this is a picture of me and my girlfriend just so you can visualize who's posting ;)

So that's pretty much it, sorry that the post was pretty long, but I wanted to fit everything into one thread. Even though I'm a new member I'm pretty educated in the world of J's because I've been a member on the org for 2 or so years now, and I've done alot of reading up on these cars, so I hope to both be of help to some of you and to learn more as time goes on, feel free to ask anything about anything, I'm an open book. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks guys! This is the Diza Racing Hurricane kit, the same one geedsman has. I've looked over the site a couple of times and see one other car with it so far. It's not too common, which is nice. Geeds and I are the only 2 convertibles with it :) And as far as I know there's only me and one other guy with it molded...but I could be wrong. The car was actually recently hit by a subaru...god was I pissed lol :guns: so I've been driving around with 3/4 of a bumper for awhile, but it goes in next week to get fixed up and then the zex gets installed right after that :) Thanks for the comments guys!!

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
hey james so u decided to come here now too huh umm actually there is another vert on here with the diza kit its blue and theres a couple other guys on here with diza kits some not the complete kit

me
you
dan (tan phase 2)
disco stu i think the blue phase 1 z24 with front and rear
white avalche red phase 2 Z
the guy with the blue phase 1 z24 vert
slam zey (primered)
and a couple others

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
nice ride man, really clean. i especially like what you did with the sides. 8)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.