J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally grew some balls and painted my tail lights and my headlights...take a look and let me know what ya think!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think it looks cool. Did you use headlight covers or did you just paint the actual headlights.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used the headlight covers, but i used the blackout ones, i was pretty satisfied, i wouldnt recommend it without fogs though, or you wont see a damn thing

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Nice Car!

I was wondering how you painted your wiper arms. Did you remove them, if so how? I tried taking mine off to paint them but I can't see how, maybe there's a trick...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just pulled mine off, takes a little wiggling but they come off pretty easy...thanks for the comment

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
I am not a big fan of yellow , but other than that it is pretty good
The wipers are very simple to get off. There is a little tab that you must pull out on the wiper arm, where they mount to the car. Pull up on the wiper arm to raise the wipers off the windshield, then pull out that tab with pliars, or your finger. When the tab is out, it will not allow the wipers to go back down onto the windshield, and the entire assembly will lift off the car. hope that makes sense

·
Registered
85 Posts
to me it looks like he likes to accesorize...to much different stuff on the car...for me i just went with 2 colors....maroon....the color of my car....and white....i love it and the yellow would look good if there wasnt like 19 gallons of it

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Personally, I dont really like the Yellow/Red combination, and like Moon, im not a big fan of it, honestly, I think it looks disgusting, but thats just me. U gotta have a good color combination. My car is red also, and I'm gonna make it Red/Black/maybe some white. Yellow and REd just dont mix in my oppinion.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehe thanks everyone for your opinions

pretty soon ill be putting yellow neons inside, and btw, i only got 2 colors, red and yellow...

anyways thanks a lot

·
Registered
97 Posts
You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make me feel guilty about owning a Z now. I am now ashamed of my car, thanks. You are the downfall of the Z. You do know you painted your lights yellow right? You do know your car is red right? Its safe to say that i think your color coded Z is pretty nasty.

·
Registered
97 Posts
what is with you people. why do you all have to go with multi color cars. they are so damn ugly. i dont even like how my Z is two tone. Check out Mamaks car 90Z24. Now thats nice. We should all learn from him. it doesnt have like a hundred different colors to ruin the style of the car.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
seen plenty of cars with two colors....

a hundred is a lot more than 2 sorry to say...

[ This Message was edited by: zipkicker on 2001-11-29 01:12 ]

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and take a look at your car....i would be ashamed of it too

[ This Message was edited by: zipkicker on 2001-11-29 01:18 ]

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
in the middle of replacing them with yellow neon peddles....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts