·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea it prolly would help having the engine put back together BEFORE getting cleaned to keep any other shit thats not already in the engine out. I know it is filthy but it was like that when I got it and half torn apart. Belive me the guy I got it from threw in a few can of engine brite with it to clean it up in there. The sad thing is I've had my phase II for 4yrs now and the engine bay isnt even that dirty.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
is it really that cold in michigan that you had to set the engine on fire to keep warm??????? :-?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
it must be pretty cold, remind me of this weekend when i went to fall carlisle with my dad. someone caught one of the porta potty rings on fire and burned down all but 2 of them. it was pretty funny, they were completely melted :lol: yea i dont know what that has to do with engines but the fire coment reminded me of it.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

must have been a shity ass fire :lol:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
kaseobeer2585 said:
suprisingly it didnt stink, the fire caught some guys stand on fire though. that must have been shitty :D
no pun intended right :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok ok i beleive you!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.