·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been driving the Z a bit more these days as the humidity has been low.. I can't stand driving it without A/C when it's too hot/humid out. It's a fun little car to drive and has been running great since I dumped a can of "seafoam" into the gas tank. The hesitation/rough idle I had is all but gone. (Thanks Frank!) anyways, it really is a beautiful car and I get looks everywhere I go!

This December we are coming up on our 8th Anniversary together. :)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I told you before, the only thing I don't like is that rubber line that runs on the side... but you replied you "thought it ties up the car, without it it looks bland/blank".
Other than that it's very pretty, just like mine (except your roof works) 8)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Going on the 18th with the sunbird :D. Of course I didnt drive it all that time.

As I've said before, your car is absolutely beautiful. I really need to see it in person someday. Thank you for keeping it (mostly) stock. I think that drop was just required lol. And I'll finally come around and say: as much as I loved your checkerboards, those third gen wheels look amazing on there.

Good job Al. And congrats on the upcoming 8th anniversary with the z!

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks much guys :)... I was thinking of selling it a month or two back, but I just couldn't do it. When my partner told me I should keep it, I thought I was hearing things :lol: !! Anywho, been around here for ages, just thought she should get the accolades she deserves.

Spent bucket loads on new paint, cloth top, new carpet, when I first bought it in '99 then new switches, replacement engine, rebuilt trans in the past 2 years and now about to invest in some new A/C components.

-Al.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cahilj said:
As always- very clean and shiny!

Are you still cruising around in the sedan too?
James,

Thanks for the compliments! The sedan was sold to make way for the 540i TBH I don't miss breathing in exhaust fumes at stop lights. LOL

-Al.

·
Registered
132 Posts
amancuso said:
Thanks much guys :)... I was thinking of selling it a month or two back, but I just couldn't do it. When my partner told me I should keep it, I thought I was hearing things :lol: !! Anywho, been around here for ages, just thought she should get the accolades she deserves.

Spent bucket loads on new paint, cloth top, new carpet, when I first bought it in '99 then new switches, replacement engine, rebuilt trans in the past 2 years and now about to invest in some new A/C components.

-Al.
You're lucky. Joe keeps telling me I have too many cars and I have to put my cavalier in a storage unit. :( He doesnt get it.

Beautiful pics, though, Al!!

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.