J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I'm missing fold down seats, head rest in the back seat, power windows, cruise... i think they forgot those on mine :cry: But i think my backseat is goin to be taken up by the compressor and air tank when i get bags some time in the future.

·
Registered
570 Posts
bezal said:
I'm missing fold down seats, head rest in the back seat, power windows, cruise... i think they forgot those on mine :cry: But i think my backseat is goin to be taken up by the compressor and air tank when i get bags some time in the future.
hah! i have all the other stuf yer missing. :) but i still miss having a sunroof!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
the_enlightened said:
bezal said:
hah! i have all the other stuf yer missing. :) but i still miss having a sunroof!
I'll trade ya.... I'll just leave the hole there in the roof, cause that damn sun roof rattles to hell, even when i don't have the system on. :-?

·
Registered
570 Posts
i would really love to put in an aftermarket sunroof, but apparently those never work... too many problems, leakage, rustage, rattleage. meh, i'll just stick with my power windows. :wink:
allthough, power windows can suck, my driver side window motor is shot, so my window is stuck up untill i get a new motor. :evil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.