J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nocash said:
Looks sweet man, its funny I have never seen your car around town. Where did you get the tint done?
I have had this car for about 2 years, you shoulda seen it lol....umm i got my tint done at Saskatoon Tint Center..

and im getting those clear corners hopefully soon....i havent had time to make them...plus im scared ill break a lense :(

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
klutchewsky said:
and im getting those clear corners hopefully soon....i havent had time to make them...plus im scared ill break a lense :(
its really not tooooooooo hard. you just have to work really slow and dont try and pry too much at once. if it does crack their cheap at the JY

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scott0999 said:
klutchewsky said:
its really not tooooooooo hard. you just have to work really slow and dont try and pry too much at once. if it does crack their cheap at the JY
Yeah but here you have no idea how hard it is to find a corner lense here that is in good shape.....im still lookin to replace my drivers one that has the tiniest crack......

as for making the clear corner....ill think ill get to it before the summer is over.

scott0999 said:
love it, some blackhoused corners and/or BMW swap would be hot! :pimp:
also what do u mean by "blackhoused? corners?? got a pic??

and I dont think im gunna jump on the bmw swap bandwagon...i think im gunna stay with the front headlighta...the only kinda bmw swaw i will ever do is a swap that takes hardly any modifications at all...i hate doing custom mods on this car nothin ever works out

Also this is for you girlracer......haha i finally made it out of the driveway :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alright so im doing a little bita touch up this weekend....just little minor stuff.....but i was wondering i was thihnkin bout painting the bow tie in the front....shud i keep it red...paint it silver...or paint it black so its just a black grill....lemme know.....

and im thinkin about doing clear corners this wknd....and black corners...nah ill pass

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
looks great man, gotta love the smoked windows on the black Z.

Looks very familiar BTW.. :roll:

And def go for the BMW lights and smoked corners.

whitelightning2 said:
meh, clear corners are sooo... 2004..

Black corners.. now those are pimp.
dave you still got those cans of night shades lying around...wanna sell?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks man, today I waxed and polished the car and did some minor stuff....I painted the bowtie black...polished up the rims nice.....so ill post some more pictures when im done tomorrow :)

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
93-2.2 said:
^ Sick.
How could I get my hands on a pair of them.
i just pulled out the yellow lenses and gave them like 6 coats of nightshades.

they lit up dark red at night.. lol

1991z24 said:
dave you still got those cans of night shades lying around...wanna sell?
If you really can't get it where you are at i'd be happy to buy a few cans and sell them on the site. My local speed shop keeps a few cans in stock, alot of people don't know what it is so they don't sell much.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey some new pictures as of today....after being waxed down and tires and rims waxed amd polished...got it was a long 8 hours haha...sorry the pictures suck...i used my moms work camera....very disappointed on how they turned out...but here goes

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
car looks sick man, very nice. I would get some duals and give that paint another buff... :) I can see some swirls there..Damn black paint eh, hardest color to take care of.

And get those clears finally to..

If you really can't get it where you are at i'd be happy to buy a few cans and sell them on the site. My local speed shop keeps a few cans in stock, alot of people don't know what it is so they don't sell much.
So how much can you get a can for?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm waiting for another clear corner add on ebay....i was gunna make mine buy then i found out that i have tiny cracks, so it costs 15 bucks for a lense here and I need two lenses...so i said fuck it and gunna buy them off ebay..

so 1991z24 I will get those corners lol..just waiting for an add to show up.....and on those swirls, my paint needs a repainting...so thats prob why...im getting a new paint job next summer....

by the way when u drivin down again??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.