J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I can't see why anyone would do that to the headlights. It's totally stupid, if u want projector headlights, take the damn headlights out and make a set, dont put covers over them and spray circles in em, that's cheap and tacky...

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
they never put it into production and most likely never will. even tho a while back they said they were.

·
Registered
504 Posts
You know what, i think its time to GM engeneer to do something with performance. I think about a brand new model with a beautiful Turbo or Super charger. Why not a 2.8-3L Twin cam 24V turbo? A brand new engine without pushrod, like a VR6 :p Coz i think Z24 and sunfire GT MIGHT be at the same categorie than Sentra SER Spec V, Civic SiR, Celica GT-S, Mazda Speed. That's my opinion :) Keep the j-body platform and change car's name will kick some asses ;)

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
shitburd said:
from what I hear, the j-body platform is already gone. or they are just coming out with new names. what I am not sure, just herd both rumors.
Dude their not rumors. We;ve been posting links and legit infor straight from GM for almost a year now. read up in general J :wink:

·
Registered
525 Posts
yeah the 2k4 fires are nice, a dealer brought one to the car show down here last month, got to sit in it and rev it up. all i can say is that they did wonders in the interior, got rid of that shitty camo type, and made it really nice! i also got to see the GTP nice car too, GM did a great job this year!
even tho their gonna F up next year

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.