J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
looks cool. how hard was the flip flop trunk to do?
ya know what you oughtta do? put some leds in your headlights. i did for mine. i put 2 in each where the low beams are. if i leave them on at night, they cant be seen if i turn my lights on. that would look awsome and add a touch to your car. i like it though. where did you mount the neon? i wedged mine right behind the chevy emblem.
looking good though. is that a chevy emblem i see on your tails by your reverse lights?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
You want my opinion...
probably not :)

Neon license plate frames are very 1990...and as for the flip flop, you've gotten back a little respect from me if you don't have a stick/pole holding it straight...otherwise...ghetto.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
iniquity said:
Neon license plate frames are very 1990.
I think that is just the reflection from the camera, it just looks like it because he edited out the plate numbers.

Anyways...
I was wondering how you wired up your tail lights. Did you just put extra lights in the middle reflectors and leave the bulbs in the outers, or what. However you did it, it looks sweet.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
snowblindburd said:
iniquity said:
I think that is just the reflection from the camera, it just looks like it because he edited out the plate numbers.

Anyways...
I was wondering how you wired up your tail lights. Did you just put extra lights in the middle reflectors and leave the bulbs in the outers, or what. However you did it, it looks sweet.
Yeah It's just the reflection of the flash and me editing out the numbers, now the taillights I haven't done anything to them They've been that way since I bought it so I thought that's how they're supposed to be.

Also with the flip flop I took some Steel Rope and bolted it to the hing arm and then to the Trunk lid and that's how I keep it up without Anything else.

And the Guage is a Vacume Pressure guage

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
upy said:
snowblindburd said:
iniquity said:

Anyways...
Yeah It's just the reflection of the flash and me editing out the numbers, now the taillights I haven't done anything to them They've been that way since I bought it so I thought that's how they're supposed to be.
hmm.. maybe I always thought the mids were reflectors. Either way it is sweet.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sbshady said:
looks cool. how hard was the flip flop trunk to do?
ya know what you oughtta do? put some leds in your headlights. i did for mine. i put 2 in each where the low beams are. if i leave them on at night, they cant be seen if i turn my lights on. that would look awsome and add a touch to your car. i like it though. where did you mount the neon? i wedged mine right behind the chevy emblem.
looking good though. is that a chevy emblem i see on your tails by your reverse lights?
The Neon, I just mounted it to the bumper clip I had a spare one lying around because I had originally did the interior in white but it never worked so I just hooked it up to the old fog lights swith from the kid that I bought it from had put in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.