J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well yesterday i went to youngstown,oh my buddy is selling his 97 z24. its got air ride a cf hood and lambo doors. since i wasn't able to give him the money there we made a deal up. the only bad thing is i won,t be getting it untill dec :cry: but i am still getting it. i was tired of getting screw out of cars people saying yeah i will sell my car and the damn i come up with the money there no where to be found. well so heres some of the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
suberix said:
Nice third gen...
Or should I say nice Honda.
Are you joking with me theres no way shape or form that it looks like a honda. keep your stupid comments to your self.
tracklayers said:
Thats pretty cool. Why is the hood so dull tho? I'm not really one for 3rd gens but it looks to be a decent car
why the hood is so dull? its been in a garage with out a car cover so there was dust,dirt all that good stuff. all it needs is cleaned and polished "won't matter tho i am getting a different hood"

·
Registered
163 Posts
larrymartin830 said:
suberix said:
Nice third gen...
Are you joking with me theres no way shape or form that it looks like a honda. keep your stupid comments to your self.
tracklayers said:
Thats pretty cool. Why is the hood so dull tho? I'm not really one for 3rd gens but it looks to be a decent car
why the hood is so dull? its been in a garage with out a car cover so there was dust,dirt all that good stuff. all it needs is cleaned and polished "won't matter tho i am getting a different hood"
Uh, the third gen has nothing to do with Honda what so ever. I beleive the JDM version of the J-body third gen is Toyota. Even though its not my taste, I think the "new Z" is hot. If you are trying to call this car "rice", I think that it is an inaccurate call. There is a lot of 1st and 2nd gens on here that are the total definition of "rice". You don't have to like someone else's car, but respect the work that they've put into it.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I'm also not much into the 3rd gens but they are really reliable cars. And I'd leave the hood on there. That's one of the best looking 3rds I've seen in awhile. Hopefully everything works out for you this time.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
acurategguy said:
larrymartin830 said:
suberix said:
Nice third gen...
tracklayers said:
Uh, the third gen has nothing to do with Honda what so ever. I beleive the JDM version of the J-body third gen is Toyota. Even though its not my taste, I think the "new Z" is hot. If you are trying to call this car "rice", I think that it is an inaccurate call. There is a lot of 1st and 2nd gens on here that are the total definition of "rice". You don't have to like someone else's car, but respect the work that they've put into it.
Thank YOU....
blackwidowz24 said:
I'm also not much into the 3rd gens but they are really reliable cars. And I'd leave the hood on there. That's one of the best looking 3rds I've seen in awhile. Hopefully everything works out for you this time.
oh it will but as for the hood its getting replaced with a better one.

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
I guess it's pretty apparent that no one that replied to the Honda post knows sarcasm. ;)

Decent car but never been a fan of the lambo doors on anything but a real Lambo..

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
acurategguy said:
larrymartin830 said:
suberix said:
Nice third gen...
tracklayers said:
he wasnt talkin about the Z, i'm assuming he meant the base 3rd gen with the park bench and fart can.

the Z looks clean though. :love:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
benz88 said:
acurategguy said:
larrymartin830 said:
suberix said:
Nice third gen...
tracklayers said:
he wasnt talkin about the Z, i'm assuming he meant the base 3rd gen with the park bench and fart can.

the Z looks clean though. :love:
lol thats my beater the muffler and wing was a joke.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
rather not say huh?? that big of a screw job then? Sucks... sorry to hear it man but we all get into shitty ass car deals. (like sacklicker paying $65,000 or whatever for his charger HAHAHA) Maybe you can back out of it and still not be screwed into paying to much for a econobox with pretty doors..

And who says 3rd gens are reliable??? Are you seriously on crack. Why is it I can goto any junkyard and already see 3 times as many 3rd gens than first or second gens? I still see a ton of second gens on the road. I say when GM dumped the V6 in these cars they dumped the reliablitly factor as well. maybe 2000 and newer could be considered reliable because they had 5 years to fixs the issues these crap cars had....

Anyways sorry to hear about the new car... Hopefully you don't end up getting screwed over to bad in the deal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.