J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got anything on the cobalt and persuit by anychance? pics, news?
i did a search on the cobalt and those pics are of the chevy astra for 2005. as far as i know we will get a 2 and 4 door cobalt and a 2 door pursuit in 2005 and a 4 door pursuit in 2006. the cobalt and pursuit will both be 140hp ecotec and the cabalt ss and pursuit (probably gt) will be 200 hp supercharged. no more z24 :cry:

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
in the states there hasn't been a Z since the Gen 3 phase I ended which was what 97? no i was reading a mag today about 05 models and they made a not that this is the last year for the cavalier name. i havn't heard about the persuit is that going to replace the sunfire?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
The Cavalier sure gets you from point A to point B, especially the turbocharged ones hehe. My car's name was dropped years ago..

What's with that front end design, it's on all their new cars.. I checked out the new malibu last week... I don't know, I don't think I will like the new line up as much. I have read of the camaro possibly coming back again..

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
i like the bottom sketch, the top pic looks to narrow and tall. 220 hp is nice tho, and its under 20K. and i dont know how they can say the 2nd Gen is non competitive, its one of the more popular early 90's car on the road, at least around where i live.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
too bad they are doing away with the z24. i think they should have kep the ecotec for base, ecotech supercharged for the z24 then a 2.8 or whatever v6 for SS. sorta like VW has it for the golf.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.