J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was wondering why all these Zs get into accidents! I thought itd never happen to me..

Im going through a green light, BAM, I dont even know what the car was, but it slammed into me, it was turning left, but somehow Im at fault? That car that I clipped went and hit two other cars and slammed into a rock. Of course the lady was old so I GET NAILED WITH THE FINES, the points and shit, I might lose my licence again, I just dont get it, I hate these cops haha

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, the bumpers fucked, the side light is fucked, the fender, and the hood. The cops thinking of slapping a bunch of fines and ponts on me and I just dont get it, Aaah

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I dunno if its going to, the cop just called and told my dad hes going to give me a bunch of different tickets and points, that just goes to show that even if your going through a green light, you better be ready to lose everything :evil:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
gord said:
Yeah I dunno if its going to, the cop just called and told my dad hes going to give me a bunch of different tickets and points, that just goes to show that even if your going through a green light, you better be ready to lose everything :evil:
did the old lady run a red light? or were you going left and she was coming dead ahead of you going straight?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going straight on the green, and she was turning left. I was always taught that when your turning left you dont get the right of way but hey Im sure the truth can be bent when its an 80 year old woman vs a 17 year old, they probally didnt even hear my story

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
since yer loosing your liscence ne ways fight the tickets in court man as long as the light wassent amber you should of had the right of was (well thats the law here ne ways)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah im bringing this as far as I can man, I dont wanna pay all this shit, they say that she was already half way through the intersection and since I switched lanes she didnt see me. I dont remember switching lanes and had no reason to, and they say I didnt signal, I know that I always signal. 1, She should be keeping an eye out anyways, Im never that sure when im turning left, 2. She obviously went prematurley since I had time to hit the brakes so hard I almost stopped

aaah I hate this :(

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
gord said:
yeah im bringing this as far as I can man, I dont wanna pay all this shit, they say that she was already half way through the intersection and since I switched lanes she didnt see me. I dont remember switching lanes and had no reason to, and they say I didnt signal, I know that I always signal. 1, She should be keeping an eye out anyways, Im never that sure when im turning left, 2. She obviously went prematurley since I had time to hit the brakes so hard I almost stopped

aaah I hate this :(
there's your problem. fucken old ppl should be tested every year for driving competency!!!! :evil: sorry, it just pisses me off how old ppl get away with shit all the time

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah totally man I know where your coming from, at least every few years they should be checked on certain things, I was thinking that seconds after that happened. I just dont know if I can get out of this though, Im pretty sure theres no way I can make this sound like its not my falut and get out of it. well, it ISNT my fault, but Im young, so I guess tahts my fault. I wonder if theres a way to just pay the fine and not get points, since id be done for like 2 years

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
i had basicly the same thing.. as long as u have someone who can back up u're story u should be fine.. honestly i hope things work out for u, it sux having to deal with insurance....i dont get it.. i mean.. u do everything the way u're supposed to and still u get in shit.. i dont see how that works..

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
man thats bull shit i cant believe that try to screw someone that bad i had an accident just like that i was goin strait threwa green light and an uninsured bitched turn left in front of me and i nailed her almost head on she was sighted for failure to yeild thats what the old later should get that hit you since thats practically the same shit that happened

·
Registered
156 Posts
Are you still living in PG? The cops there are pretty bad, i got nailed on an accident ther where the other guy had a yield sign and rear ended me as i turned right. They said that in MOST intersections I would have had the right of way, but as that PARTICULAR intersection was a little atypical and it caused lots of accidents, the way they had dealt with it in the past was to nail the person in my position. Great. The worst thing was i had no damage, but the other guy had 2500 worth, so i had to pay for it. Thanks for the intelligent application of our tax dollars boys :-? .
By the way, where did the accident happen in PG?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zstyle, that sounds super brutal man. It was the four way at famous players there. The damage report is 400$ for me and 4000$ for her. If I have to pay for hers Im just going to go nuts man, thats ridiculous.

·
Registered
708 Posts
okay i don't get you dude. You come on here and whine about your accident and it wasn't your f**king fault and your just going to give in. I don't get it. You shouldn't even be saying oh if i have to pay this girl. That is bullshit, toughen up and fight the fucking bitch and the cops in court!!! That makes much more sense then be walked all over by some fucking cops who fucked up. But i am sorry to hear your z got smashed

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.