J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read your registry and you posted a 3.8 out of a 95 Bonniville. do you have any pics of this?
I gave up on my 3.8 install and sold the motor for a 3.4. I would like to see the motor in a Cav.
have you run a 1/4 to see if you hit your predicted 12's? completion said august of 2001 just curious.

isaacs93cavi 15.9 @85 mph

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Thats my buddy car.......he is selling it because he feels there isnt anything more he can do to it Or with it.......its a 3.8SC out of a 95 Bonneville and the only running Z with that engine that I know of

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rick is selling his car because he is not the fastest....You see, Rick is the type of guy that wont stop until he has the fastest cav. He doesnt have the skills or knowledge to even build things for his own self. Now that he finally accepts the fact that he is not the fastest, he is going to sell his cav and build another one. For some reason he has this psychological dilemma in assertaining the truth that he is not the fastest. I have notheing personal against it, its just the truth!

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Moon................its because there is like 25 colors of paint under the black...........maybe you have recognized it if it was Blue,Silver,Cranberry Pearl.............

And as for Rick not having skills or knowledge......just how the hell do you think you know Rick........and who says he isnt the fastest?????
As for buliding another Cav........try again......until you know Rick and know what his plans are dont bad mouth anyone I know:nono:......I'll drop your skinny ass in a second without a second thought.Now you may be thinking "Oh he's a big man behind his pc", try again I 'm a big man in real life too,and if you think I dont have the guts to say this to your face think again maggot...Its funny how you are anonymous....dont want your real identity to be shown????And according to your profile you seem to have a STOCK car
Now Moon I am sorry but after the experience with the morons I deal with on other boards, I dont put up with anyone's crap
BTW Nice site

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok ok, all this talk coming from a guy who has altezza'a on his 2nd gen, maybe you are a "big guy" in real life but you must be blind too! You obviously can't see how ugly your damn car looks with altezzas you big dumb freak! Oh yeah, I don't know rick on a personal level, although I think I would personally choose not to because of his ego disorder. And I, yes, in case your "big-gu" brain perceive this, I said "I" say he is not the fastest cav. If it were he would keep that cav and glorify it for life. I guess Rick needs the attention. Maybe he was de[prived as a child much like you were "Big-guy", you sure do talk like you do have a "big-guy" mentality. You can drop my skinny ass anytime bub, but my car will still look better than your honda-altezza wearing crapalier! Nfstyl? Maybe that stands for "No-Freaking Style! Some "big man" in real life you are...LOL Go get your daily portion of medication to feed that pea-sized brain of yours you ricer.....

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
One reason why I love these message boards...they're so god damn entertaining!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, you see, its because this idiot (nfstyl) like to blow things out of proportion. If he would just accept the fact oo that Rick's Cav is not the fastest then maybe he would be "big" like he says. Ricks car is great if you want my real opinion, in fact it is well, a one-of-a-kind beast. Heck, I absolutely love the rims he has on them, I want to know which type they are so maybe I could get a set for myself. But anyway, this "nfstyl" needs to get his pantyhose out of a knot because he takes everything too seriously ...Oh yeah, by the way,this is a nice site Moon...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Dude(s) I don't know either one of you, but I would say a 3.8 SC in a cav would probably make it pretty fast. The only ones of I can think of that are faster are probably Curtis Walker's and that yokel that I'm sure we've all seen, the dude that converted the 87? cav to RWD and dropped a tuned port 350 in the thing. Who knows?, maybe there are some hicks out in Alabama with 'Vette engines in thier cars that just dont have 'em on the internet. Anyways, the moral of the story is to realize there is always somebody faster than you. ( but if no body within a 200 mile radius of you has a faser car, then I think you deserve some sort of respect....)

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Ok my points are as follows................

1).....to say that Rick as no talent and doesnt know how to do anything himself was over the line which was I responded, as for Rick "ego", not even gonna bother
2)show me another 2 gen cav that runs 13.5 or better then I will say that Ricks is not the fastest....
3)As for my "ricer" altezzas.........what you feel makes someones car look ugly....fine thats your opinion...not everyones......as a matter of fact they are now off my car because I got tried of them
4)as for your car looking better then mine....lets see some pics then b*tch
5)the fact still remains your hiding behind this "anonymous"(sp?) name sake..........why is that ??????
6) no freakin style........did you come up with that all by yourself???? or did you think that I havent heard that before

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find my medicine.....you know my pea-sized brain misplaced it
And I find it amusing how defendind a friend who you are slamming is "blown out of proportion"
Oh BTW calling me a "ricer"...not a good idea

[ This Message was edited by: nfstyl on 2001-12-12 16:16 ]

[ This Message was edited by: nfstyl on 2001-12-13 01:24 ]

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
and why do I have a feeling that youre just
1phatcav with a new name.......
perhaps someone should check into that

[ This Message was edited by: nfstyl on 2001-12-12 15:45 ]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ricks is currently the fastest v6 AND FWD cavalier. Curtis has not yet run better than Ricks 13.5. Not that curtis' car isnt awesome and cant run better than it is. Rick currently has the fastest cavy... unless you count the handful of tubbed second gens with RWD... which now are just shells of a j-body. Both rick and curtis are running j-body trannies, RWD doesnt really count in this case.

You seem to know a little bit about the people involved but dont know the personalities of the people youre talking about. I'm guessing youre just a geek who likes to flame and personally dont think much about you

[ This Message was edited by: interceptorz on 2001-12-12 16:09 ]

·
Registered
130 Posts
well I just happen to come acrross this message board and see what people are saying.
first of all as for nfstyl's tails.. thats a whole other story and he knows how I feel about that
and as for the other guy. well you say you don't know rick on a personal level.. well then how do you know him then?
rick is the fastest car that has a time slip.
he is the fastest FWD cavalier.
once you drop in a RWD eninge it isn't a cavalier any more. so you can't exactly classify it as that any more.
but yes there are many faster cars then he has run. just like the cavalier with the 350 in it. there is also one with a vette engine in it.
don't forget the one running both turbo and blower aswell as a 100 shot of nos..... yes yes all these car DO exist
so whatever you guys think you have always know that someone out there will be faster

But I would like to see this guys car who thinks rick is nothing compared to him. I know and have drove in ricks car before. and all I have to say. is that it almost wants to make you throw up because of the torque it produces.
yes it's that fast
so untill we see your car Mr. Annon then grow up and start learning how to drive your momies car before you decide to bash others

·
Registered
90 Posts
All i can say is "WOW"
I just want to know If I have ever done anything to you personally? I seem to have a great relationship with everyone I know in the J- Community , Is it that you might just be jealous? I honestly dont know what to say . You have silenced me. But as for the realizing it is not the Fastest , I have decided to either Sell the car and move on or to make it even faster . Listen you like to Say things about people . Why dont you tell us who you are ?!

Awaiting your response

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Hi Rick and/or Amber
Glad to see you have found my site. Not so glad that it is because of all this bickering going on about you and your car.

How much are you looking at getting out of your car? I see there is only 1 bid on it so far on ebay....whats the reserve set at? You still on the v6jbody list?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.