J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here's the deal... I'm pretty new to to boards so lemme say hi to everyone! My name's David and I run a 93 3.1 cav convertible. I've got the RSM short ram intake, 59 mm throttle body, phat wires, sounds, rims, exhaust, eprom by fastchips.com, a rebuilt tranny, and ZEX NITROUS KIT. I was wondering if anyone else has sprayed on the 3.1's and if so what about it? I just installed it and don't plan on shooting it until spring but either way i still wanna hear what peeps have to say. And high performance coil pax don't mean a thing w/out some type of good ignition like MSD right?? I wanna get my car running as fast as I can before spring because I'm out at college, yeah University of Illinois!, and some punk @$$ with a newer riced out prelude wants a piece of our car crew. Those things push 200 hp stock and 156 torque at i think 5600 rpm. I'm thinkin since I run about 16 now, the 55 shot should do it for me... right??? I figure i've got torque on him, hence I should rape him off the line... then as his vtech starts kicking in, BAM, start sprayin. I should be fine right? Gimme some more ideas on getting the most outta my cav before spring PLEASE!!! Headers?? worth the 650, how many horses should i expect? I was thinking of porting my intake... Jbody performance guarantees 15 hp increase proven on paper so i think that should be done. Whatever, just PLEASE reply on some ideas. Thanx guys, it's good to find a J-body messageboard with so much enthusiasm!

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey was up i droped a 3.1 bored out to 3.4 with a single shot of nos it helps alot i dont know how much hp im getting but it makes a world of difrence i think my car is running like i think more than 230 right now with custom intake and exhaust and some other mods to the motor but any way i love nitrious there not to many cars around here now that can keep up with mine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts