J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow.. I was just riding down a road today that I usually don't travel to often and I saw this older 1st gen Z (like '88 or something?) with the hood scoops I love on them and I think the front valence? It was red and looked like it had just been sitting there for a while. I'm considering going down there and asking how much they want for it.

What do you think a reasonable price would be if it has minimal rust and still runs?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
metalhead212121 said:
you dont want an older J.. you want a newer one.... a 92Z to be exact.... yeah.. a blue one.. with a 5 speed..

:lol:

Later..

Dan
LOL.. The only reason Im excited about this car is the fact that I like the way those older J's looked especially with those scoops and valance. But honestly I won't get it unless it's free because I have no money at the moment. And second I have no where to put it, just like if I was to buy your whole car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey, what happened to those pictures and info about this car? You wouldn't be holding out on us would you?

On that same sort of note, I saw a Sunbird vert on my way home today. It was probably about '85 or '86. It was sitting behind a shed. Paint was all faded, but the body looked good from what I could see. Is there any interest in me finding out more info about it? Let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.