J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, has anyone actually seen a line-up in person of Cavalier Z24's aged 1991 to 1993. I'm just curious as to which of those three years looks the best, are there any differences in the body types, even barely noticable between '91-'93? Because I personally think that those are the best looking years, however they all seem to look pretty much the same to me, although I haven't seen them lined up with one another so I'm wondering what differences there might be. So lay your opinion and details of the differences on me.

One other small question about appearances: Is there a way of getting that third brakelight cover of yours(Moon's) in black instead of white?
-Devin Webb

[ This Message was edited by: devwebb on 2001-10-14 05:06 ]

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
I think There are only 2 appearance differences between 91-94 Z's. One is the color of the Z24 emblem on the rocker panels. I think I have seen red, orange, purple, green, and blue. I think this just varies by year. The second is the "belt line" molding. 91-92 have a black strip, but 93-94, the strip is body colored.

Most Z's got the spoiler, but a few got the luggage rack. This wasn't something that can be seperated by year though.

As for the 3rd brake light cover, I am sure you can find some black styrine to make yours with. If all else fails, you can just paint it black

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Personally I liked the 91-94 the best. They have a more rounded apperance than the older modles, and have a cool hood, unlike the new Z24.

THe below car isnt mine, (its "Jaguars")mine is a 92, same color, but no racing stripes, custom wheels and sun wisor thingy. I love the red color, cause it gets peoples attention quickly , (the cops too:( )

http://www.v6z24.com/pictures/users/jaguar/Z24FS.jpg</URL>" BORDER="0">

[ This Message was edited by: johnyg on 2001-10-15 20:10 ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts