J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yeah its on an Accord but it would definetley work on our cars with some mods. I took a factory accord bumper home from the body shop I work in to check the fit and it seems to fit but there would be some trimming around the wheel wells, and would require some extra mounting mods.

So tell me what yall think.

[ This Message was edited by: 1phatcav on 2001-12-05 21:57 ]

·
Registered
527 Posts
I can't tell a lot form that picture its to small. But I am open to any new bumpers. I think that my bumper is the part of my car that needs most improving.

·
Registered
129 Posts
HEY! be nice a$$hole. many people put many hours designing that so called piece of shit. think about what ur saying before u say it. remember not everyone is going by what u think. people have different tastes. instead of saying that horrible line u could have said. "i dont think it will look good on ur z'd". learn to be polite man.

now to get on what i was gonna say...
i think it will look ok. personally i like how it has a big hole in the middle for a nice grill but i dont think it will match the car.

·
Registered
364 Posts
It looks like it rides a little low to the ground...hope you don't hit any bumps.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
yeah, kinda hard to tell exactly what it looks like with that small of picture. That is interesting that an Accord bumper almost fits our cars...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK guys I'm gonna go look for a better pic.

Yeah moon, there seems to be A LOT of kits for these cars, which I think will open up some options for all you Cavi owners who are willing to do some extra work or have the cash for your body man to do it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
what years are those accords? for instance, the gen. I would like to see what else they have to offer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I've helped quite a few people around here find grnd effects for their rides and most of the time I go through:

http://www.asylumms.com or erebuni aerodynamics (i'd put the link up but it hasnt been working for me)

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
i like it...its not massive or anything either

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
listen, those accords look good with those kits and those are some very nice looking cars that you just posted, but damn those huge mouths dont belong on our cars.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't know how long you guys have been around, but the pirson that started that thread MONTHS ago was just blowing $hit. He has no idea how to make those bumpers fit. It would be cool though. :D

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
okay STOP DIGGING UP DEAD POSTS im sick of posts form liek lfreakin december and november...ou tiwht the old in with the new

1 - 20 of 22 Posts