J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need some opinions on some things. First off, I am purchasing the same muffler that moon has, now I am going to put chrome tips on it but I can't decide if they should be straight tips or if they should have a slight bend in them. Also the vent visors that go around your window, what do you guys think a Z24 would look like with them on? I hate it when it reains because if I have my music on I have to have the each window open an inch if not the bass hurts my head, and no I won't just listen to it quietly. Any opinions will help.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i put the rain gards on my car and i think that i looks good, but my windows are tinted and my car is black. Hey i checked out your registery and saw that you have 17's. Do you like them or do you think that they are to big?

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Straight tips...bent ones look retarded, IMHO.
I like the looks of straight angle cut tips, like mine, or ones with the rounded in edges look nice too...

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
btw, what part of ontario you live in? (i live in barrie, ontario

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have those 17's yet I will have them next spring, Moon made that pic for me a while ago when I was deciding on what rims to buy. I think I'm gonna go for the straight tips, they do look better. Thanks for all your opinions, makes my decision making easier.
By the way I am in Burlington Ont.

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Quantam............what part of Barrie???
I have family there so I am the ALL the time......I should be up next week or so for a little "mechanical" work

·
Registered
599 Posts
I think the Ventshades look good painted. So do the rear window Cowl. But if your windows are tinted they will look good original.

isaacs93cavi 2.2 15.9 @85mph

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
the south end, i emailed ya the details we should meet up, hehe

·
Registered
534 Posts
I basically live in Barrie too. Actually, I just moved 10 minutes north. I still work there though.

The VentVisors look SWEET! Just look at my registry.

My car looks a little diferent now that winter is on it's way. I have the stock rims on which makes it look like every other Cavy.

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
hehe, lived in Barrie for 13 years, know my way around, hehe, my sister lived in Shanty Bay which is near medonte

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
moonwell said:
Straight tips...bent ones look retarded, IMHO.
I like the looks of straight angle cut tips, like mine, or ones with the rounded in edges look nice too...
Damn you moonwell, who are you to judge! :lol: I know a guy with bent tips on his 90 Z24 and he'd kick your ass for saying that!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts