J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I finaly got everything working on the laptop now. Here is the file that I recorded from my car. The blm's are extreamly low, when u hold it at a constant speed it begins to stall out. Could someone tell me what I have to change to get this thing running half way decent, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
yes much better, infact the idle seems perfect ( 128 BLM & 128 INT )

do some part throttle now. *no wot is needed at the moment*

just casually glide into the throttle to about 3-4k and post that up :)

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
looks like its running a little to rich. you have the BPC vs EGR at 135 right? try 132

then what I want you to do is hold the throttle at a steady 2k for about 10-20 seconds. record while your doing that, then get another log of part throttle driving. try driving just like your normally would this time

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i changed it to 132, disconnected batt cable for a couple of mins, started it up, ran horrible. switched back to 135 disconnected batt, runs horrible. when i hold it at a constant rpm it just slowly stalls out

Attachments

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
no, I'm not sure exactly when the ECM decides to save the BLM, but its not every time. just if you start making big changes in the BPC vs EGR, and notice NO BLM change, then you need to disconnect it.

wish I knew myself, must be a certain number of cycles/conditions

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
very confusing how bad it is running now. it will actually die out if i hold the trhottle steady. when i start it up it is perfect 128/128, but then it fades down. I do notice the the canister on the passenger side fenderwell is sucking in air. one side is purger that i have going to the manifold vacuum, the other says air, thats where it is sucking in air, but it was just ike that when i had the 3.1 and ran beautiful

Attachments

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
when you first start the car it will always be 128/128 because its in open loop. when its warmed up and goes into closed loop thats when it would change (if it were to, but it should still be 128/128 just at idle)

I've never tuned with the canister enabled, that maybe affecting it also

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.