J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, here's the deal,
we need 10 people to get in on the group purchase for the prototype designs combat style front bumper. There is no set deadline yet but will be soon.
For questions, here's your answers.
1.I'm sure a few simple modifications will be required to mount it, as with any aftermarket bumper.
2.There will be mesh included on the bumper
3.It comes primered and ready to paint
4.It costs 215 US with approx $75-85 shipping.

If you are interested e-mail Jon Reid at [email protected] OR go to the post on j-body.org
<LINK_TEXT text="http://www.j-body.org/phorum/read.php?f ... 15&t=71315">http://www.j-body.org/phorum/read.php?f=7&i=71315&t=71315</LINK_TEXT>

cmon guys, this is a great chance to get something for our second gens, so quit bitchin that there's nothin out there for em and buy this bumper. we need 7 more ppl.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Should fit on ALL models of second gen...the body style stayed the same from 88-94 if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
129 Posts
well i think ur wrong on that my friend.
88-90 was the same and 91-93 was a bit larger i believe. they changed the style after 1990. so i want to know what years hes talking about.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think it would fit, but if you measure the bumper on your car you can get an exact answer. It hasn't been produced yet, it's still in concept, so a size is pretty negotiable, I would imagine. I've got an '89...if what you say is true than the same bumper would fit on my car as yours...since I'm not going to get screwed I would be pretty sure you're not going to either.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd be interested in buying just the front bumper, i don't check this board a lot but if you go through with this I'm 100% in, just e-mail me with a lil warning at [email protected]

peace
89' Z24

·
Registered
364 Posts
lol...sorry, this died a long time ago. ProtoType doesn't like to make money, so they decided they didn't want to go through with producing the bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.