J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so 90zcar and I talked about organizing another meet. This time, we're going to meet AT the Soda Jerk car show. They hold them on the first Saturday of each month from April - November. The show itself in pretty big; yesterday about 400 cars came through, varying from hot rods, muscle cars, Supercars, tuners, etc. This is a good chance for all you who bailed out on the hershey meet to redeem yourselves :) . The event starts at 4 and ends at 7, but I think it was 3ish when we came in yesterday. We need to get there sort of early so we have a big-enough space to fit all the Z's. Admission is free.

Address for Soda Jerk:

The Soda Jerk Diner & Dairy Bar
403 E. Main St.
Hummelstown, PA 17036

Link: http://www.bluemooncruisers.com/index.htm

What do you say we try to have more Z24s than Z28s? :D

^ And thats only half of the field.

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
penn said:
Ok, so 90zcar and I talked about organizing another meet. This time, we're going to meet AT the Soda Jerk car show. They hold them on the first Saturday of each month from April - November. The show itself in pretty big; yesterday about 400 cars came through, varying from hot rods, muscle cars, Supercars, tuners, etc. This is a good chance for all you who bailed out on the hershey meet to redeem yourselves :) . The event starts at 4 and ends at 7, but I think it was 3ish when we came in yesterday. We need to get there sort of early so we have a big-enough space to fit all the Z's. Admission is free.

Address for Soda Jerk:

The Soda Jerk Diner & Dairy Bar
403 E. Main St.
Hummelstown, PA

Link: http://www.bluemooncruisers.com/index.htm

What do you say we try to have more Z24s than Z28s? :D
Hmm, 2.5 hours from here. Not too bad. Let me see if a couple of the locals would want to caravan out. Would be nice to meet some of you central PA guys, and that sounds like a fun event.

- Frank

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear. Also, I limped there in in an 89 Vert that tried its hardest to stall out everytime I stop, and I made it there and back fine. So I don't want to hear any lame-ass excuses. :nono:

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Just down the road from Hershey, eh? If I don't get PSU tix, I'll try to make it if $$ allows...

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
That means the next one will be on Oct 6th.... I'll probably be in New Hampshire that weekend :-\

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I made a <SIZE size="59">bad</SIZE> map of where we'll meet at. It's on a hill right up against some pine trees (Shade). Inside the red line is where all the cars are, the brown line is the basic "road" system. The yellow "X" is where we meet at

Heres an actual satellite image:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
hmmm thats not too far from me. I may have to work that saturday but i'm off at 2. If i go you guys will have to deal with the BO i get after working in the shop. :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
*Starts list*
Definate:
Penn
90zcar
classicz24
ldog

Possible:
amancuso
a94cavrider
88ragtop & possibly a few locals
tiny1877
easye

Also - Corey, do you think 89zcar will come?

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
yep he'll be there

Definate:
Penn
90zcar
classicz24
ldog
89zcar

Possible:
amancuso
a94cavrider
88ragtop & possibly a few locals
tiny1877
easye

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.