J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
I'm sure some people would be happy to have those diagrams. I hope I never have to use them but who know what can happen :-?

Thanks for your time scanning them and everything :wink:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
those will be of great help since i'm doing a colission repair and custom paint job for a friend she got cutoff in an intersection so she want's me to fix it and paint her car black and pink!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hpjunkie said:
those will be of great help since i'm doing a colission repair and custom paint job for a friend she got cutoff in an intersection so she want's me to fix it and paint her car black and pink!! :lol:
ill try to have the other pages up in the next few days. just so much work to put them together. there is 6 pages in each of those prints that i have to put together

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
no rush got lots i can do for a few days she's gettin a really good deal drop kit new wing and a few other small modds as well so i'll have lots to keep me busy for a couple days she's a member of the site as well so everyone will be able to see before and after shots when it's all completed! (princess)
is her registry name!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hpjunkie said:
no rush got lots i can do for a few days she's gettin a really good deal drop kit new wing and a few other small modds as well so i'll have lots to keep me busy for a couple days she's a member of the site as well so everyone will be able to see before and after shots when it's all completed! (princess)
is her registry name!
what are you using to pull with? are you doing this out of your garage or at a shop?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
this one will be in my garage for everything but paint. I have installed hooks in the floor to hold the car and purchased a porta power to move things back to where they're supposed to be it's not as easy as useing a frame bench but i've tested it and it seems to work good (parts car vicitm of a head on) beyond repair but great for testing!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
cool well nothin really to major on this one so i guess i'm pretty much good to go 8)

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
..FYI..

These pages are in the GM Factory Service Manual for those that own one :D

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
barrok69 said:
..FYI..

these ones aren't from a service manual. they are from a collision repair manual. i haven't seen the ones from the service manual to see if they are similar or not.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
andystepper said:
barrok69 said:
..FYI..

these ones aren't from a service manual. they are from a collision repair manual. i haven't seen the ones from the service manual to see if they are similar or not.
They are the same.. thats why i posted above. i looked in my service manual... no the pictures aren't as huge.. but all the details and measurements are still there.. including more than just the 1 he posted so far.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.