J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully someone here can help me out. I have been junkyard hunting to no avail. What I need is a cheap, wrecked 91-94 (preferable 92) Z24. I don't care much about body damage, as long as the engine and tranny are still good. It MUST be a 5 speed. I have big plans, but I need a lot of parts

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you are lookin for a 2.8 with a 5 speed there is a junkyard near me that has both for like 500 or 600 $ and with 43,000 i think on the od

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a good deal. The engine and tranny may work for me, but I need a 91-94 because I will be needing interior pieces as well...

·
Registered
96 Posts
When I lived by you I found a slavage yard By Austin Minnesota(about 2.5 - 3 hours north from you) I found about about 30 cavis there and half of them were 91 - 94, I specifically remember seeing a few Z's it might be worth your while to check it out.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am selling my Z check out the pics, it needs an engine rebuild though, the body and interior are in great condition. Everything works AC, heat, etc. NO Stereo. Engine runs but makes loud knocking sound. $900 negotiable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey i need the defroster and windshierld wiper controll panel for a 1990 cavalier z24 if anyone knows of one around i would love to buy it off ya.

thanks

nanner

·
Registered
364 Posts
Seems like someone could make some money if they had a Z for parts...I need some myself.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah i need that snap in panel i got the light and dimmer panel from an 89 but the other was gone. I would love to buy it off ya man. i would be cool if it is black to match the other replaced part i got. just reply with how much you want for it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
10 bucks would be fine.
Des that include the defroster and windshield wiper switches?
cuz i need those too.

By the way what color is the panel? i need it to be black to match the other panel.

if the switches are included and the color is black i will buy it off ya

reply with needed shipping info too.

thanks

nanner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts