J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a pair of stock z24 seats. they're out of a 92 z24 and have no hole, marks of any kinds or stains on them. seat covers have always been on them and are in absolute perfect condition!!! im only looking to get around $65 for them, i think that's pretty cheap!! i seen a set that sold on ebay just like mine for $135 so..... please let me know if you're interested in them! they deffinately will look good in your car as they did mine!

· Registered
224 Posts
Hows the transmission sold yet? If not how many miles are on it? What kinda condition is it in and how much? If you do not have the trans I might buy it off someone else would you have the parts necessary to convert to maual?

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kurts: the tranny is already sold, sorry.

New: what rims are you talking about? if you mean stock z24 rims, i guess i could sell them... i only have 2 i think, i'll have to double check my garage, i'll give them to ya for like 10$

· Registered
224 Posts
did you sell the parts to the tranny as well like shift cables, cable-mounting hardware (inc. firewall plate and gasket), manual shifter, shifter boot ring and knob, manual-transaxle center console upper piece and braces, manual transaxle driver's side lower and center dash, manual transaxle ignition module (on steering column), manual transaxle engine wiring harness and computer, flywheel, clutch, manual transaxle brake pedal and clutch pedal, clutch slave and master cylinders and hardware, passenger side chassis support, manual transmission radiator, and manual transmission half-shafts.

· Registered
3,479 Posts
yes I am interested in the seats i could possibly swing by next week and pic em up.... I'm about 1 /2 from reading and have seen the honey brook exit off of that little 2 lane rd (222?) I take to get there. LOL

PM me and we can exchange #'s

-Al.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.